Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A Blog? Huh! I have a hard enough time checking my email...

I really have no business being here, on this blog site, that is. So why? Well, I talked my best pal into starting one. Yeah, I sure can talk. Look at where it has gotten me. You're reading, aren't you? After one comment on his blog, it was suggested that I get my own so I wouldn't litter up his comment log. Maybe it's because I refered to comments as "posts".... Mental note: blog master=post, commenteer=litterbug. What do I know? Litterbugs sure are cute~

The title: Okay, I like the Counting Crows. a lot. It is the title of a song that plays in my head on a continuous loop. Oh, several Crows songs resonate through my brain on that loop. The title and content of the lyrics seemed better suited for a blog of my liking. A portion of the lyrics are used in my "description". I was going to use "I got bones beneath my skin, and mister there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out." That'll be my back-up motto. I just didn't want to scare anyone off in case people really did read this.

Okay, enough for now. A person can only hear "push Noah, push Noah, N O A H spells NOAH!" so many times before their brain scrambles. Noah would love this blog to be full of N O A H letters. I'm sure when he figures out how to navigate the start up page for blogger it will happen. Until then~ you get the real
Camie Vog

1 comment:

Ron said...

You, my dear Camille Vog, are not the only one who can be cute...

It's good you are blogging...maybe it can filter out all unwritten evil thoughts...

Is that Liam boy a Counting Crow? Or just an Oasis from the past

Noah says: "Yes"