Wednesday, January 12, 2005

No Heros, no leaders, no artists, no gods....I'm a worker, you're a worker. Wouldn't you like to be a worker, too?



Trying to find the time... for myself....yes, self. I started thinking about this post after watching an ancient Prodigy video (circa 1997). Yeah, Firestarter. I remembered watching this very video with the infamous Fishwah on New Years Eve '98. What happened to THAT music? Techno/Dance, mmmm. It seems to have morfed into pile driven ambient slush. What a shame? Am I too old for a rave?

On to Supergrass "I spent too much time wondering why I've got an opinion, yeah"

The house that I call home is a virtual petri dish of viral hell, I tell you. I no sooner get over the plague and my kid is hacking all over me with something new. If he was a stranger, I would be running away screaming. Instead, I tell him to cover his mouth constantly, and to stop coughing directly into my mouth. Ick. I will not get sick again, I will not! I don't care what the Today Show says. I WILL be immune!

All is quiet in the other room. There must be a really good video on. Good.
I will be resuming my work load this week. This is also good. I miss it. There is a new dawn on the horizon. Oh me, oh my.
Punk rock is fun. hahahaha. It soothes grated nerves.
My sons voice is beginning to sound like Deborah Winger's. Hack, hack. Maybe I can institute a coughing room that he can hack in and I can seal off....no, Child Protective Services may not approve.
Ooohhh, my self is being sucked back to the others in this household. Must go tend to familial obligations.
The fog may be thick outside, but at least the haze is clearing from my head.
C.V.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Personally, I wouldn't like to be a worker.

I...I want to be...anarchy. Get Pissed. Destroy. (you know what I mean? Well there's no point in asking, you'll get no reply)

Clell Flint and I are doppelgangers, The Baloney and The Cheese in the sandwich of Sickwah's life, racing at each other like the hands of time...but so are The Days of Our Lives.

I'll bet that Mighty Vog would have dated Supergrass if she had the chance, seeing that Liam was busy, but that, too, was back in tha day.

"All is quiet in the other room."; this means the other room is The Western Front? Which means that Buzz Bear is holding down the Eastern Front which is only fitting.

your ending remarks make me wonder if The Velvet Fog ever covered Purple Haze...

Bacala

Ron said...

So Cammie...has your son starred in Urban Cowboy yet? Or is he on the el-a-va-tor to Stardom in other spheres?

Is the recently sick mom-wah gotten her Budarest?

Does Emperor Marcus Constructionus still rule all suckee rights or does Buzz Bear claim veto power?

Must we teach Young Master Vog the meaning of "Sic Semper Tyrannis!"?

Ron said...

I talked to the voice of Dora today...we're having coffee tomorrow...She's afraid to call you...