Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hello! Hello! It's good to be back.....

Blogs? Did I mention that I have a hard time checking my email, let alone blog? Oh yeah, I did say that. Oasis on my hard drive, oasis in my head, oasis, oasis, oasis....remember all that fun? I want more fun. Let's go to NYC, just you and me, he he he...

Dora girl: why are you afraid to call ME?!? I really am quite harmless to others. Was the coffee good? Soon, we'll have coffee here. And there will be plenty of decaf for you!

"Step out side, 'cause summer time is in bloom" why don't I move from this cold a** state? Remind me again?
I would like to live in the following:
Hawaii- at least 4 months
Avignon- at least a year
Prague- another year
London- a few more months
Mexico (west coast)- for however long the winter is here.
*list to be continued*

"as my soul slides away...."
C.V.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Oasis....are they still a band? A Band of What? Cammie, check out the Kaiser Chiefs...

For some reason I had a dream of you and a Studebaker...why?

You like the cold in this coldass state? Is that the reason?

Hawaii -- to get laid

Avignon -- to be the One True Pope

Prague -- The Ann Arbor of Central Europe

London -- for the curry...

Mexico -- for the Chalupas!

Is there a place which has curried Chalupas? If so, go there, do not pass Go, do not collect $200... cause the Monopoly of life is dragging you down...you wish neither to be a thimble or a flat iron...But I wish to be the Top Hat...I grant thee the Cannon...

Make sure you soul slides in toe-first otherwise it will be tagged Out...

Your terse choppy voice indicated that fun was needed, and I read it here...

Ah...NYC...I miss it so...where does my battery charge? Certainly not on the Diag, or the Straight and Narrow...I need the Odd Angles of The City...

Camie Vog said...

I can't go to the Diag....That would entail crossing Division....
C.V.