Saturday, November 19, 2005

Missing link on the brink

My house is clean. Very clean. I spent about 5 hours cleaning it.

(This post is a shout out to all you visitors. Especially those reaching me via bootleg wireless connections as far away as Amarbayasgalant Khiid, and Cleavland. Who would have thought you would have this great ability to explore other parts of the world and, all you get at my blog is that my house is clean. Thanks for coming!)

Besides having the desire to live in a clean, and organized house for at least a few months out of the year, I did all this because I had a very important client coming (a doctor). Cross your fingers, referals could be around the corner (or block, or acre...).

1 comment:

Ron said...

Cammie,did Master Noahie help you clean? ;-) Did coffee speed up the process? Any words for Bob and Sally when they arrive tomorrow?

I want much doctor luck for you...my eyes are even crossed!

Peche