Sunday, February 19, 2006

"ENGLAND!"




Ha, ha, ha, ha! My first picture ever is dedicated to 4Dinners, in response to his latest comment. Yeah, I don't look as menacing as he does while flippin' that finger... That shirt is from my high school days. Took it off a hottie while at a hall show when I was 15. Obviously, I never gave it back...

Yikes, I look three sheets to the wind in that picture...my eyes are all squinting (too many steroids, I mean, too much knitting, I guess). By the way, that finger isn't directed AT you 4Dinners : )

So, there you have it. I apologize if da face don't match the type!!!! (I can't stop laughing) I told you all, I'm OLD!!! At least on the outside...

title credit: England is what Billie Joe Armstrong screams repeatedly in "Bullet In A Bible" DVD, filmed at Milton Keynes, England. (Hey- 4Dinners, did you go to that show?)

6 comments:

Ron said...

Old? Pish-tosh! Why, you're almost my age when I met you!

C'mon, sing it with me..."Nooooo future, for me!"

Melanie said...

Love the picture. I feel like that most days myself sans the smile.

Old is irrelevant nowadays when society considers you over the hill by 27 (the rockstar death age).

Love your blog. Interesting story about Henry Rollins.

FOUR DINNERS said...

u bet I went....couldn't move my neck for three days as my 16 year old daughter spent 1/2 the concert bouncin' on it for a better view....the biggest punk concert ever....(some Brits'd disagree as they don't rate American punk as the same as old Brit hardcore like the Pistols, Adverts, Vibrators etc...screw 'em they're missin' out)

Ta for the dedication...If that's old I've been dead 4 years an' nobody's told me....bloody National Health Service....

Daughter Jax says you look mega cool...(never said that about me)

Magnificent shirt...worn with PRIDE

FOUR DINNERS said...

p.s. me 'n Jax have our fingers crossed too....Carol would but she said someone's got to do the chores!...

d34dpuppy said...

u got 'tude!

Camie Vog said...

yeah, and then some