Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sun's coming up and I can't decide to spill my emotions or keep them inside...

I've been having the time of my life with this blog. What started out as being an extension of thought with my pal over at Fluffy Stuffin' has recently gone global. My usual feeling of mundane is being replaced with excitement. I now have 3 files of blog bookmarks which I visit on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. I rarely visit traditional websites because of this.

I appreciate the comradery of my blog mates. Despite not truely knowing these people, I consider them my friends. I wonder if we would hang out if we knew one another in "real" life.

Imagine the virtual scenario:

Laura and I would be sitting, swaping yarn while intensely knitting garments for the group. 4Dinners would be pouring the drinks and spinning the jams. Fluffy Stuffin' would be podcasting the event while filming the scene in hopes of having it screened at Sundance in 2007. Deadpuppy would be putting the finishing touches on his poetry manuscript. Next to him, CheezeQueen will be carving the Sistine Chapel out of aged Parmesan. Rants would have his digital camera taking stills of the "vileness". Punk in Suburbia will keep us aware of the political air of the world. Ack/Nak, well he probably wouldn't attend due to the lack of professionalism. In this group, we profess not to be a tool.

Just a thought... Thanks to you all for being so cool.


title credit: "Can't Decide" by Black Flag

14 comments:

Ron said...

You should ask the little man if he wants to say something...or get him his own blog...

d34dpuppy said...

ty 4 bein a friend :o)

Camie Vog said...

Ron- Little Man would most likely talk about Pac-Man World 3. I hear enough of that crazy talk as it is... His own blog may be an option

dp- I'm quite glad that I met you. I like seeing you gather a following at your blog. It is well deserved.

bob said...

If I might say, I am perfectly lovely off-duty, and have no problem with all levels of endeavor, professional or not.

Were it possible for me to be off-duty at all times, well, that'd be swell.

FOUR DINNERS said...

early night for an early start. just thought I'd pop by before I crash out....pouring the drinks? they'd never make it over to anyone else....

If Carol can find an internet cafe (she's good at findin' stuff) I'll say hello from Eisenberg...

see ya

Camie Vog said...

Oh Bob! I know that you are perfectly lovely. That's why I love to razz you at any given moment. My razzing is meant to expose that loveliness at all times, on or off duty.

4D- Now that's what I wanna hear! 7 days without 4D makes one weak...

FOUR DINNERS said...

Greetings from Eisenberg.....

FOUR DINNERS said...

Borrowed the pc again. Off boozing now. Girls havin' an early night. Comp tomorrow. Fingers crossed for Jax. Tough comp. She gets top 10 place it'll be sweet. Current Euro Champ's here + top 8 in Europe. Reckon we've 3 girls in Jax's 15-17 could do somethin' if they put in a flyer inc Jax. Gettin' nervous. Catch ya later. This pc belongs to a waitress from a cafe we ate at. Lettin' me borrow it. Done a quick blog. Next'll be (probably) Saturday evening UK time....need a drink...bye

punxxi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melanie said...

I would be commenting on the politican, but always in a humorous way. I might also be cooking something fabulous, because I love doing dinner parties. I like harnessing my inner Martha Stewart...the felon Martha, not the whitewashed Martha.

Camie Vog said...

Food!?! I knew I was forgetting something! You love doing dinner parties?!? Good, I suck at it, but I love to eat. I think we should invite Martha, and harness her for real. That will be a good platform for me to bitch at her over the path the Magazine is taking....yeah, I have another two years left on the gift subscription...

Ranting Dullard said...

Maybe I could make a career from photographing vile things. But then again, George Dubya already has a photographer.

Camie Vog said...

sharp, bursts of laughter, coming from computer area.... makes family ask "What's yer problem?"


word verification:txpuwy
(what Dubya says to the camera, instead of cheese. he feels it produces a more quality grin)

Laura said...

Works for me! ;)