Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Dreamweaver......"

It's official. I've had my first blog dream!

My flat, quite nice, appeared to be in the Netherlands. However, I spent a lot of time dealing with the French police. They were helping me deal with some thugs who were after me about some blog post of mine. Of course, the French police were of no help to me. It was deadpuppy and Hatigrace who came to save my day after meeting me in a cafe. This portion of the dream was enlightening since I've never seen a picture of pup. I must say, in my dream he was even more beautiful than Marrow from Harrow. I left the cafe to return safely to my flat. I no sooner arrive and my bell rings. I opened the door and in steps 4Dinners. He is carrying an overnight bag in one hand and a shopping bag in the other. "Sorry I'm late, mate. I brought along something to make up for it. Thank your stars for Duty Free! Steve sends his regards. His loss, couldn't make the boat in time", he says. Upstairs in the flat, my husband yells "Dinners here? Good. Dinner's ready". We head upstairs and the dream ends as I am pulling out a 6 pack of Watney's Red Barrel, a 6 pack of Watney's Stout, and a carton of ciggys from the shopping bag 4D's brought along. What a guy!


title credit: "Dreamweaver" by Gary Wright

12 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Arrivin' just in time for dinner! You know me well.

Came to London 27 years ago with my worldly possessions in a plastic carrier bag.

Moved in with Carol 21 years ago with my worldly possessions in a plastic carrier bag.

Least I've moved onto an overnight bag in your dream. Now that's progress!

Ron said...

Me, I worry more about the unrequited love for Gary Wright than I do the dream!

Admit it... you've got a crush on that "Aha!" guy too, dontcha?

Hattigrace said...

I was born in Ann Arbor Michigan. Actually between Ann Arbor and Dexter. West Delhi Road! Been gone since I was 15. I love blogland!

I'll be back!

d34dpuppy said...

haha my veri-word is dp mf hae well all in 1 place but broke down its pretty cool, now just so u can hava nitemare nest time
dp is
5' brown/brown/ 71# wear pink r black is flunkin outta home school n is ganna b QE III ty n gnite dun 4get 2 tip ur servers( but help it back up after)

d34dpuppy said...

ps i got that alison girl on that quiz 2 , i think it was tha eyeliner

FOUR DINNERS said...

Dunno why my radio stations playin' up. Not supposed to have it outside the USA so maybe that's why. Keep tryin n let me know if nothin happens

Camie Vog said...

4D- progressed, yes. But the shopping bag still had the goods.

Fluffy- I first encountered Dreamweaver at the tender age of 9. I had the 45..."Ah no", I did like the blonde dude from Ebn-Ozn...

HG- Small world. Don't live too far from there. Thanks for stoping by. I enjoy your blog. I think your Paris posts had something to do with the setting of my dream...

pup- Beautiful. QElll. Beautiful.
funny, I thought the same thing about the eye liner.

4D- I think I just need to register. Let me do that, and we'll see what happens.

Ranting Dullard said...

Im running late, for a very important date?
I must be the march hare then.

StripeySocks said...

I wasn't in the dream?! I'm offended and hurt. I'll go cry in a corner now, since you hate me.

Just kidding. I know you don't hate me.

Well, I HOPE you don't hate me.

Because I love you.

Hahaha... I love you all.

tideliar said...

That's a cool dream dude :) I had a dream I was attacking egypt with a band of demons and then got attacked by a vampire lady. She drank all my blood and it really hurt! But then I was a vampire too and that was cool.

sorry. shoudln't drink in the afternoon and then post comments...

FOUR DINNERS said...

I had a dream about cheese last week Crazy One. Does that help?

A massive lump of cheese melted on me n I had to eat my way out. Some unnamed person shoved a pipe into the melted cheese so I could drink beer as I munched my way out....

What a dream.....mmmmmm....cheese.....mmmmmm beer......

bob said...

I feel left out, somehow.