Friday, March 03, 2006

Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker...

I'm normally not the bumper sticker kind of person... I did bust a gut over two of them I spotted yesterday.

1. What is our oil doing under their sand?

and

2. I love my country. I just think it's time we started seeing other people.

Both were spotted on the same car, near Ann Arbor, MI

Homeland Security is all right by me




Okay, I know this picture is a little dark...if you look close you'll notice that this guy is sporting a mohawk. I didn't want to use a flash, I was trying to be sly. It was taken at the Border crossing between the U.S. and Canada. I don't think he was border control. He went into a toll booth (which had a scented candle burning in it). Even still, it was on the U.S. side. Geez, all those years I got harassed on the job for having weird hair...I could have gotten a job at the border....

6 comments:

Ron said...

"all 'rightie, move along, move along, nuffin' to see 'ear...off to the ballet, eh, guv'ner? Stroke off, you poncey git! You! gimme a pack o' them smokes, an' I'll pretend I didn't see the carton!

Me fookin' life..."

FOUR DINNERS said...

They got any vacancies?

Ranting Dullard said...

Hey! You mentioned Black Flag, cool! I know cool sounds crass coming from english people but theres not better word sometimes, awesome just sounds terrible.
I wish there were more punks doing 'proper' jobs.

d34dpuppy said...

e's a bit fit innit

StripeySocks said...

weird hair = awesome.
i'm dying my hair soon.
yay.
i just realized that i said awesome again... oh well...

Melanie said...

He was probably Canadian. They aren't as uptight as we are. All of the Canadians I know (mostly from British Columbia) are very lax, and can't understand why us crazy Americans are so obsessed with working ourselves into the ground. I agree with them on that.