Sunday, May 21, 2006

I AM..............TAGGED!

and so are: Ron, deadpuppy, and *(asterisk)


I AM: painfully honest, loyal, a great listener, too hard on myself.
I WANT: a Stella Scooter with a sidecar.
I HATE: crowds, cooking, liars, people who don't listen, people who feel it is their job to give me a hard time.
I MISS: travelling.
I FEAR: failure, the death of anyone in my immediate family.
I HEAR: dead people.
I WONDER: if I am doing a good job raising my son to be a great adult.
I REGRET: being a classic under achiever. I should have went to med school...
I AM NOT: who you think I am when you first meet me.
I DANCE: very badly. However, my mom was a professional ballroom dancer.
I SING: about as bad as I dance.
I SEE: visions of the past, present, and future.
I CRY: more often than you might think.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy. And you would never know it.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: beautiful knitted garments.
I WRITE: because of my blog.
I CONFUSE: feelings with logic.
I NEED: to constantly re-assure myself that I'm okay, and not too crazy.
I SHOULD: relax.
I START: lots of cool projects.
I FINISH: things too slowly for most people.


there you go, Lucky!

11 comments:

Ranting Dullard said...

Good to read this Camie. You forgot to mention that you are wonderful, witty, supportive and a the best invisible friend a guy can have.


By the way, Tired dad has been slagging off ER on his blog now. What a twat.

Camie Vog said...

R.D. Yeah, that's what Fatfiz told me. I can't find the relevent posts, though.

* (asterisk) said...

Ooh, my first taggin'. I'll get on to it ASAP (may or may not be today). I've put up my rock-school suggestions, too, CV.

d34dpuppy said...

ok done

Hattigrace said...

how have I missed it you are a knitter? I run hot and cold. Haven't knitted anything for 6 months. Last year, knitted all my Christmas gifts.

funny, when hurricanes hit, you would think knitting would soothe me, but I had no interest in it then.

I need to come visit you more!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Yer also me punk angel. x

Melanie said...

You are a cool chick. love your answers. :)

a.c.t said...

That is such a cool scooter.

the cappuccino kid said...

what have i created? you have to get one now!

a.c.t said...

Oh fuck it, let's all get a scooter and start the bloggers unite scooter club (or in our case the bloggers unite wanna get a scooter club).

Lucky said...

Pass on to Ron that he got humped today...