Saturday, May 20, 2006

Is this a sign I spend too much time tripping through my own brain?


Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Special Ops. Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.

"VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!"
"owww.......(slump)"

Special Ops


94%

Combat Infantry


88%

Officer


81%

Support Gunner


75%

Medic


63%

Engineer


56%

Artillery/Armor


50%

Civilian


31%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

the cappuccino kid said...

apparentley i am a support gunner!

nearest i will ever come to being in uniform and fighting for someone who is safely tucked up in an office thousands of miles away from where the bullets are flying!

and relax!

Ron said...

Officer Ron!

Then Medic...

Order 'em shot, and then patch 'em up, that's me!

FOUR DINNERS said...

I got 100% on combat infantry. Oh eck. I'd be shot fer desertin'..

Just tagged yer by the way. Don't do taggin' as a rule but Dusty Clodfelter tagged me n she's a good'n.

Noah said...

I got 100% special ops

Ranting Dullard said...

Combat soldier here. Me and 4D will toss about in the front line no doubt drinking vodka and shitting our pants.

Laura said...

Oh kick ass!

I'm going to have to get dearest Hubs to take this, see if what is equals to what the quiz tells us. How fun!