Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"The ones who love you, are the ones who stay...."

"Dearly beloved, are you listening? I can't remember a word that you were saying..."
(a phone call I recently made, and now want to forget)


Trina: Hello?
Camie: Hello. Is this Trina?
Trina: Yes, it is.
Camie: My name is Camie, I am your brothers best friend.
Trina: Who?
Camie: You are Trina, right? Logan Ecchols is your brother, right?
Trina: Yes, ah, Logan Ecchols is my, eh, brother.
Camie: Right. Just making sure. I'm calling to let you know that your brother (who you haven't spoken to since the early '90's) is in dire straights and needs help.
Trina: Oh... I'm not helping him.
Camie: What!?! Let me put it to you this way. Your brother is in the process of being evicted from the place he has lived in for 20 years. Do you understand me?!? Evicted! He will be living on the streets soon. Your brother!
Trina: I am not helping him. He didn't help me with MY dad.
Camie: Your dad? He was Logans father, too.
Trina: (no answer)
Camie: I hope you take the guilt of turning away your own blood, you brother, to your grave!

CamieVog hangs up the phone and proceeds to cry for half an hour, feeling like more of a sister to Logan than Trina ever could be.....

To the "real life" friends who are reading this post: You know who I am talking about! Logan needs more than a listening ear right now. He needs cash, and FAST! This is not a joke. And if this situation is inconvienient for you, well how will you feel when he has no where to go?? You know that Logan would give you the shirt off his back if he was able, and yet you let his calls go to voicemail or don't answer his emails. Don't be like Trina! Logan is too good of a person, and YOU know it!


title credits: Veronica Mars, and J.O.S. by Green Day

11 comments:

d34dpuppy said...

ok not abot this but u cant bloke a addy on blogger but is u has site meter u can do it helpz u i hope

d34dpuppy said...

block imeans

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry this is happening to your friend. And I don't care what the family situation, his sister should help! Give til it hurts. You know? Gee whiz.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Has he got a blog? He can ask for help and use paypal. All he has to do is say he's Camie's mate n we'll all chip in what we can. Well I hope so. I will anyroad.


(magic magic magic magic t-shirt. ty pa)

Laura said...

He can't be too bad off if he has a great friend like you. I'm glad you're there for him. :)

a.c.t said...

I hope he manages to sort things out. You know things aren't always half as bad if you have good friends - he's very lucky. I'm sorry to have to do this but you've been tagged again.

d34dpuppy said...

camie do he has a paypal r do u? my cos alwasy uses her 1 4 me cos i dun has it

* (asterisk) said...

Good luck, Camie. I hope your buddy knows how good a friend you are. (I'm sure he does.) Hope it works out for him, too.

Camie Vog said...

Hey everybody. I am still around, but I am taking a little time to help out my friend. Please be assured that I am doing all in my power to get things right for my friend. It all takes time. ..and I won't stop until all is good. Thanks to all for the support. It has meant SO much too me....

d34dpuppy said...

camie do u has an addy that money can get sent 2?cos i dun need mine neways u can em me ur ans @ d3adpuppy@aol.com( it has a a not a 4)

bob said...

who says angels don't walk among us