Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"See the U.S.A. in your Chevrolet..."

CamieVog's Map
31 States visited (60%)



C.V.'s Husband's Map
23 States visited (45%)

There you go Pup. I guess I've been to more states than I thought. I tend to remember more of my international travels, taking the U.S. for granted. I must say, most of these states were visited after I turned 18. Before 18, I had only been to Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. My parents never took me anywhere...

I included my husbands map for fun. He thought for sure that he had been to more states than me.

10 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

4D's map states visited : Nil.

Maybe later this year wi luck.

Right let's check yer world one....

Melanie said...

Very cool. :) We have 34 down - 16 to go. Phew!

d34dpuppy said...

ya but u got 54 btween u hehehe

Cynnie said...

I'm still totally jealous of you..
god i need a vacation

Noah said...

Ah, that reminds me, I need to travel more.

zeneric said...

i agree with noah and cynnie. i need to get out more. i've got: ohio, michigan, minnesota, illinois, nevada, california, new york, vermont. total of 8, leaves me 44 to go.

Gentleman-hobbs said...

I went to florida once. That Minnie mouse is a right goer. After you've done all 52 states you should come to the 53rd....England you'll recognise all the shops!

d34dpuppy said...

hay camie ur ganna get humped!

Camie Vog said...

pup- Yeahhhhh, baby!

gentleman-hobbs- hello, and welcome. Was just talkin' to the hubby 'bout going to England for the summer (in 2007), but only if I can work there....don't know the in's and out's about that, so I need to investigate it. Good to know that I can still shop at Target when I am there...

zeneric, noah, cynnie and mel- I should take this opportunity to let you know that I haven't been hardly anywhere (unless you count Canada, Ohio, and California)in the last 4 years. Mostly due to lack of money and the addition of a crazed little boy.

4D- You make it to the states and I'll get you nice and loaded, kidnap you, and take you across numerous state lines...

Ron said...

Fluffy Stuffin needs to get loaded too, Camille Vogola! I am quite willing to be transported accross state lines for immoral porpoises!