Thursday, May 11, 2006

"What's new, pussycat....meow, meow, meow..."





In extreme honor of *(asterisk)

An interview with CamieVog's cat:

1. What's your favorite food?
Sashimi is my favorite, but I will accept huge amounts of sushi, too. Also need a pint size dish of Samuel Smith Taddy Porter to wash it down. I am a cat who craves taste.

2. What is your favorite toy?
My tail, of course. When I tire of that, I turn to my "catnip" infused scratching pole. I find it is best for my pea-sized brain to remain as stoned as possible. I promise to get off the "junk" when there is a regime change in this country.

3. What is your best trick?
Behaving as the best CopyCat known to cats. This works well for me and my hyper stoned pea-sized brain. This takes pressure off my catolicious ego, since I am not overly original in the first place.

4. What is your favorite human trick?
Walking upright on my two back legs. As far as I know, I am the only cat capable of doing this. Well, don't quote me on that...

5. What human rule do you break often?
Walking on top of the kitchen counters (on my two back legs, mind you) and licking my own butt for hours.

6.What do you wish your human knew about you?
Unlike most cats, I like to have my fur brushed the wrong way. Oh wait, she already does that to me... Okay, I secretly like having tape put on the bottom of my paws.

7. What are you glad that your human does not know about you?
I'm really a dog. She is blind as a bat...


CamieVog finds *(asterisk) to be incredibly inspiring. She thanks him in kind... ;)

17 comments:

Who Me? said...

oh camie - my pishi is a str8 up toilet drinker. which means even tho i clean his box on a daily basis - each haul weighs about as much as him.

Ron said...

Oh, Ms. Vog, will you please sign my stomach? I loooovveeeddd you in Cirque de Soliel...

the cappuccino kid said...

oh yes! love them tats. I SAID TATS! not so sure about the scry mask!

* (asterisk) said...

Excellent, Camie. Whoever said tattooed people don't know how to have fun?!

Cynnie said...

The tats are so pretty!..you are so much braver than I am..you're my new hero

FOUR DINNERS said...

You got that stray cat strut look just by standin' there! Awesome CV.

tideliar said...

Cammie, your cat is hot! I loved tattooed pus...I mean, cats... >:P

d34dpuppy said...

hmmm smart cat u got there nice tats2. not related steve yanked out his blog that sux

tideliar said...

...yeah, off topic, but pup is right. Steve's blog is gone :(

the cappuccino kid said...

tidey , he is back under another alias. check out the links on my page and see if you can spot it!
not being cryptic, just don't know if he wants it to be general knowledge. you will catch up, i did.

the cappuccino kid said...

please post something else, that way i dont have to be freaked out by that mask every time i log in!
seriously. it is giving me nightmares.

word veri; rufini cool.

mic said...

happy mother day

StripeySocks said...

Hello! It is I, your beloved cheesequeen, back from the dead.
And now I've got a new display name and a little picture. Teehee.

Just thought I'd say hi and tell you that I'm not dead or anything. Anymore.

Nice mask.

DUKE THE PUNK said...

nice tats. nice pussy.

Noah said...

really nice tats, now i need to post pictures of mine.

the cappuccino kid said...

shit girly, candy minx just been humped, you next, then me. worried? i am!

Camie Vog said...

Thanks for the comments on the tats. This is a rare photo for me, as I am actually quite modest. The general population mostly sees the edges towards my elbows...

As for the humping...I am not worried in the least.