Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Place your bets. We're all so sick of waiting. Queen takes jack..."

As much as I wish I could report that I have been on holiday, well, sadly, this isn't the case. I am still here....rambling about in my brain matter with the raucous sounds of the Dresden Dolls. This band is the most played on my iPod (thank you, StripeySocks). Play, repeat, play, repeat.

Many blogmates have been fading into the shadows (of their own minds), leaving me to crawl through their archives, making me miss them all the more.

Come back, friends! Into the solase of blogger comradery.... We are here for ourselves, for each other, ourselves... It's all a lesson in the unconditional. Come back. Show yourself that you are strong, that we are strong, that you are MIGHTY!



title credit: "Dirty Business" by the Dresden Dolls

16 comments:

the cappuccino kid said...

i'm still here! go and put the arctic monkeys on your pod! they rawk! (thats how you dudes say it yes?)

Cynnie said...

I'm still here!..my puter is totally fucked and i'm using a friends..
Sometimes all i can do is just read blogs..but I'm here

Ron said...

Camie, we await more bon mots from the Vog keyboard! Gotta keep throwin' fresh meat to the fanbase! In the meantime...

I'll be Gingrich!

d34dpuppy said...

25 blogs congrats

Ranting Dullard said...

Hola! Exile is such a romantic word that frankly it feels appealing.

the cappuccino kid said...

oooh, get her! put mine out there, lets have a laugh!

Noah said...

I'm still here! :)

Camie Vog said...

deadpuppy,
I am confused....25 blog congrats....am I missing something???



word verification:inxsj LOL

Camie Vog said...

Holy Shit! I get it now! I have finally made it onto 25peeps.com!! Making it even better, ranting dullard is on there too! dullard has a strong 50 %....me 1%!!!! Go Dullard!!!!!


word ver: fxydhl (that's me!)

d34dpuppy said...

i broke my da puter i m in shit creek now

* (asterisk) said...

Camie, referrals are the number of people who have gone to 25peeps via a link on your page. So you need to put a linky thing up with your referral tag at the end ("/r/[some number]"). You'll have it in an email somewhere.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Always here babe. 'Specially for u.

ldbug said...

Summer has that effect on people, so nice outside! I'm missing a few myself:( Hopefully they'll be back!

Musicgirl said...

Funny you should post this. I was beginning to lose sleep over not having posted for so long, so I posted today.

Good to see you!!!!

Jezebelsriot said...

Oh yes, I fucking love the Dresden Dolls. Which one are you listening to?

And I had never even heard of 25 Peeps until I saw it on Dullard's? Seems to be a big deal though, right?

tideliar said...

Ha ha! I too was feeling guilty about work keeping me away from blogging. Still here doll. seems everyone's a bit busier now it's summer eh?! Well, I just got paid, and I'm in a new band, so I'll do something stupid this weekend and post it for you :)