Sunday, June 04, 2006

This one last...

this is an audio post - click to play




Sorry I had to break it down this way...Blogger claims to give you up to 5 minutes of record time....Yeah, right. Like I said, I am investigating web cams now. Does anyone know if you can use the microphone portion of the webcam seperately? It would be nice to use the mic for voice instant messages, but I don't really jam off the idea of you IM ers seeing me first thing in the morning...and for you in England, it is the morning on my end when I am usually speaking to you... If anyone knows, leave a comment.

See you all later

11 comments:

tideliar said...

:) Ha! You sound just like I guessed you would! And damn you technophile types...how do you audio blog from a phone?? :0

Camie Vog said...

All in my nasally glory, right???

go thru the dashboard of blogger to set it up! Very easy... Next comes the webcam...

Camie Vog said...

http://www.audioblogger.com/

here is the URL

the cappuccino kid said...

you should be able to

Noah said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its fun!!!

Ranting Dullard said...

Yes!!!

I thought you would sound like this!

Nice to hear you.

* (asterisk) said...

Oh my god, blogland has gone audio mad! I've got to get me a piece of this action. Nice to hear ya, Camie.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Ahhh...on the phone..right. Should I try it? No bugger'd have a clue what I was sayin' 'cept for Fiz n RD wi' my accent.

Bet yer look cute first thing

the cappuccino kid said...

how surreal was that?
we gotta do that again! it was a hoot!
ttfn

Laura said...

Wow! Usually, I'm not the one going, "I can't heeearrrrr it."

No menu id? What the...? I'll have to figure this out before the end of the week. Otherwise, the problem will drive me crazy.

ldbug said...

looking forward to your first video post:)