Monday, July 24, 2006

Blog Post Updates...

Funny, I just got a phone call from my mom..... Remember this post? Gun's For iPods. In the last paragraph I mentioned that Klaus had failed to return the gun to my dad as he said he would. This angered me to the point of vengence, but both my parents forbid me from any sort of confrontation with Klaus. Being the good kid that I am, I "let it go". Today, my mom recieved a call from Mrs. Himmler, Klaus' mother. The message stated that the gun was at her house, and my mom was to pick it up. Mom, the gun hater, drove to the Himmler residence and retrieved my fathers precious shotgun. Story ends...

I also noticed a huge spike in visitors from the blogometer. Curious, I investigated this and found that wacky car fanatics were streaming to this post. The link back sent me here where I found a similar situation concerning enraged Ford engineers who drive prototypes on public roads. It's a funny story, go check it out.

The next link back was to a Blog dedicated to Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys. Someone over there picked up my recent post about my love for Brian, and spread it too their readers. Thanks to the blog administer at Smiley Smile/Uncanny for the addition and credit.

Also, I have almost finished my post on Lebanon. I just need to work a few final touches, and begin the task of typing it into its place. Yep, it has been originally drafted by hand.

8 comments:

d34dpuppy said...

i look in here all day so i will no if u putta new post up ;o)

d34dpuppy said...

ps i sent u a myspace dealie

the cappuccino kid said...

you draft things by hand first?
oh if only i had the time!
you just got to let it flow, thats what i do.
thinking about it, thats probably why mine are a load of rambling nonesense! hmmm!

Ranting Dullard said...

I blog any old shite that comes into my head, and my word does it show!

Looking forward to your Lebanon blog. I too am worried that the Human League will reform and release that shite old song.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Off the cuff is DILLIGAF. Yer can tell n all. How long do you spend hand writing them? - like RD says...beware the Human League. If yer think it's bad now.....

Camie Vog said...

It takes me about 3-4 days to draft up a post, depending how busy I am. There are two or three more posts in the works. They have been in process for awhile....

the cappuccino kid said...

off the cuff dinners?
i'm more one off the wrist!

Ranting Dullard said...

Kid......Get blogging again.erm I mean 'why not start a blog'?