Saturday, July 01, 2006

"I confess, I confess, I confess...."

Okay... I'll admit it, too. I have been very busy. More busy than I have been in ages. Client are getting refered to my at a steady rate, thanks to my existing clients and two wonderful doctors. I am feeling much better about the families financial state. This is a huge weight that has been lifted from my shoulders. I rejoice.

Summer has also brought more playgroups for my son, and his friends from preschool are phoning him for other playdates. It is funny to see how popular my son is with his peers. We managed to buy a pool pass for the Ann Arbors city pools, and swim lessons are in the works. Piano lessons are progressing well. The little man has already exceeded my limited knowledge of reading music. I spend more time online looking up musical note reading so I can make sure his homework is correct. It always is... perhaps I should stop second guessing him. His school has also had a little pow-wow concerning his future education at the facility. The administration has decided not to allow him to enter Kindergarten a year early, dispite him knowing the whole curriculum. So another year of preschool it is for him. They have assured me they will keep him interested and active. I hope they are right, because he started voicing how boring preschool was last semester...

I have two posts in the works, more in my usual style (ie. not freeform like this post). I don't think I have mentioned this before, but I hand write all my posts (exept this one) before I submit them to the blog. I know, a waste of time, since I could risk typing them and saving them as drafts....I did that once and blogger ate a half hour of my typing. Yes, pen and paper work best for me. As for my viddy posts for Fatfiz TV....well, the first one was filmed, edited, and saved as a movie. Attempted to upload it to YouTube and it refused to play, telling me it was an invalid file type. I have no idea what to do to get it to work. I am using Windows MovieMaker as the editing tool, and saved the file as a movie (not a project) and it still doesn't work. If you have any suggestions let me know. I am kind of okay with the computer, and hate being outta the loop of technology. The props for the second viddy I want to attempt have been completed, but I need more time (and help with getting them to post correctly) before I will begin to get it committed to tape.

That's that! Thanks for all your great comments! And thanks for maintaining your blogs far better than I do my own... You all have provided some fantastic reading for me! Okay, enough for now. Time to get back to the England/Portugal footie game, and the Tour (de France).

xx

title credit: Confess by the English Beat

13 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

we lost n I'm cryin'. Don't cry much. It hurts babe. Gimme a hug. x

d34dpuppy said...

ull do it ur smart

Ranting Dullard said...

Dont mention england footy again, its just too depressing.

The tour is excellent as always, gosh it inspires me to wear lurid clothes and ride my bike.

Camie Vog said...

Dullard,
If you wear lurid clothing of any kind, you must take a pic and post it! This is required!

the cappuccino kid said...

still trying to figure it, if i can you will be the first to know!

Ron said...

Vog! Where's your Adam Ant post?

;-)

Fluffy!

mic said...

busy business is good tho, no?

* (asterisk) said...

Are you going to do an Adam Ant post? I'm all excited! Did you go see him when he played Ann Arbor in, when was it, 94? I've got a tape of that gig here! Come on, spill the beans, girl!

Noah said...

better busy then bored

Red said...

Thanks for coming to play the Wikipedia game!

And did you watch the Germany-Italy match last night? Sheer genius, wasn't it?


8/20

Cynnie said...

awww..financial worrylessness is so grand!
I'm so happy for you!

wrinkled weasel said...

I enjoyed the Dresden Dolls too. Lots of androgyny and fishnet stockings.

Oh, and you have a great voice.

ldbug said...

Hmmm, my mom was a school teacher for a long time, she may have some tips for you too keep your son interested and into learning. I know, at least, with my brother and I, she bought workbooks (with stickers)and had reading time in the evenings with books like Laura Engles, Heidi..and so on, classics we didn't get right away, but had pictures, and Mom reading to us was soothing..