Sunday, July 09, 2006

Posting in the spirit of Asterisk....

World Cup Final today... We are to attend a little get together with some friends to watch the game. We are late, of course. Still waiting for the littlest member of the family to finish his lunch. In the mean time, I turn on the pre-Game show. What a load of yuck! It is full of commercials, not even good ones! Then the pre-game comes back on for 30 seconds of viewing of the players. Look fast, because here comes more commercials. My only hope is that they are doing this consumer overload now, so the game will be without adverts!

In other news...
I found out yesterday, that the tattooist who did my most recent piece... You know, the one that isn't finished... Well, he has gone on to JUNKIE oblivion and isn't in the state of mind to finish my piece. Go figure! I always turn to junk when my life is at the top of my game, ah, yeah, right! NOT! Luckily, one the remaining owners of the shop is experienced in black and gray work and says he can finish the shading. He really wants to do it, because of the other work that I have. Said something along the lines that it would be an honor to have his work next to the work of some well known artists....blah, blah, blah. Just do it perfect is all I say.

Game is finally on, gotta go. Asterisk, do you see now why I sit for days formulating my posts. Do you really want to read the drivel as it comes off the top of my head??

11 comments:

Ranting Dullard said...

I do (I mean I want to read the stuff from the top of your head and the stuff you think long and hard about).

Go Azzuri

d34dpuppy said...

yas just type tha only stuff i do dif is tha
stuff that
goes in
thise lines n spell check it 2 death

* (asterisk) said...

We want it all, Camie! Thanks.

What a match, though, eh?! Tough to watch at times, but it was all worth it in the end.

* (asterisk) said...

Also, meant to ask: Whose artwork do you have on you then?

the cappuccino kid said...

not bothered where it comes from, as long as it gets onto the page

the cappuccino kid said...

and finally, goodbye. thanks. xxxxx.

Cynnie said...

Dammit cam..I miss our guys!
And I love anything you write..

FOUR DINNERS said...

Just drivel away babe. I like anyroad!

tideliar said...

Yeah. I like the mind dump. Most of my stuff is mind dump...I love seeing what's going on in others heads from time to time (as well as my own...)

StripeySocks said...

I'm fine reading drivel off the top of your head. In fact, I like reading drivel off the tops of people's heads. But maybe that's just me. Either way, it's something to occupy my mind.
... I want a tattoo...

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Hello... This is Wendy from Mumbai, thank you for your wishes. I am still rattled and nervous, but taking life one day at a time... This is an experience which will haunt me for a long time. Thanks for visiting. Do visit again...

www.wendypereira.wordpress.com