Tuesday, August 01, 2006

105 Degrees in the shade

It is too hot here, at the moment. I haven't the energy to do much of anything. I write you all this little explaination because I know you are all thinking I am slagging off on this blog thing. Really, I'm not. I have lots of posts in the draft file, just too lax getting them onto the site. Mind you, I have been visiting and commenting on lots of other blogs... Comments are easier to write than posts at times. So, as my readership dwindles, I find myself retreating back into the cool air conditioning of my bedroom to watch some T.V. and do nothing.

8 comments:

d34dpuppy said...

so in tha winter is it ganna b 2 cold n u has 2 hide insida ur fireplace? sory itis 2 hot there tha hottest been here so far is 75

Pie said...

I know the feeling about posting stuff. Sometimes I feel like I've got to throw something on my blog just so it doesn't feel like it's disappearing.

I don't mind the heat too much, it's cooled down a lot in the UK anyway. The heatwave in the US has been on the news over here.

FOUR DINNERS said...

S'ok babe. I'm not a dwindler! Cooled off a bit here. Only in the mid 70's now but more heat on the way apparently.

Cynnie said...

lord knows i ain't dwindling..
You do whats best for you girlie..

Noah said...

I'm always here.
It's hot as blazes here too and you have to stand right next to the AC to even feel it.

Hattigrace said...

Are you okay? I saw on Weather Channel where you all have been having some severe storms, damage, so on. Just wanted to check on you!

d34dpuppy said...

i m sory i dint mean 2 b snotty up there i mean i wasnt bein it but it looks that way so i m sory n i hope ur weather is better bynow

FOUR DINNERS said...

cats?