Friday, August 18, 2006

For Cappy, with love...

My dear friend Cappy has asked us to post an artistic photo that we feel represents our blog persona. I feel that my profile photo is an excellent view into my blog life. I always tell the truth on my blog. In order to do this I hide behind my own words, often censoring myself in hopes of not freaking the crap out of you all. To gain greater insight into my scrambled thinking within my own head, I'll also share with you all the artwork I feel best represents how I most often feel (and most often never show via written word) at any given moment. This piece has already been on my blog once (in May). It is from the book "The Three Incestuous Sisters: An Illustrated Novel" by Audrey Niffenegger.


There you go, Mr. Cappy. I have run out of excuses about not posting very often. That's why I rose to your challenge. I do have some news I am ready to share with you all. Was think of letting it out of the bag today, but maybe next week will be better (just joking Cappy). Perhaps I'll wow you all and do 2 posts in one day! As far as I can remember, I haven't done that before.

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Nothin' scrambled about you babe x

* (asterisk) said...

Two posts in one day?! I'll believe it when I see it...

Ron said...

hmmm...figures about right...eyes are correct...hands too...but you don't have that much hair!

the cappuccino kid said...

thank you cam. you were the first so you get extra credit for being the teachers pet. three stars.