Friday, August 18, 2006

My news, and yes, this is my first time posting twice in one day!

There's going to be another baby in my house around Feb. 28, 2007. Yep, my breeding instincts have once again kicked in. I am 12 1/2 weeks pregnant. I waited to tell you all this news until after I was certain that the baby was truely going to stick around. You see, I am prone to miscarriages and have had my heart ripped out twice after announcing to the world that I was pregnant. My doctor has confirmed that the baby appears strong and healthy, we even got to see it in action via ultrasound. There is a very slim chance of miscarriage at this point, hence my news to you. I wanted to share the ultrasound photo, but the scanner makes it look nearly impossible to even make out that it is a baby. Plus, it is only 2 inches long at the moment and still resembles a blob.

Many thanks to the few bloggers out there who I shared this info with upon finding out. Your secret skills are wonderful. Matter of fact, I did let you all know about my pregnancy in an annonymous comment at Astrisks post about secrets. I still wonder if he had checked his site meter to see that it was me... I'll keep you all informed as I progress, but promise not to write about it ad nauseum.

23 comments:

her indoors said...

congratulations on your news. thanks for dropping by looking forward to updates on the pregnancy

Cynnie said...

awww.!!
I had a gazillion miscarraiges so i totally understand ..
My Bday is Feb 28th!
Ya know Cynthia is a lurverly Girls name ..

* (asterisk) said...

Congratulations sweetie. My mum's birthday is 28 Feb, too.

Melanie said...

Mazel Tov! If your little one is born just two days early, they will be my birthday twin. Scary thought, huh. Hope you have a very easy, uneventful pregnancy with a fabulous epidural at the end of the "I Love You" month.

the cappuccino kid said...

thank the lord, i thought i was going to bust!

WHOOPEE!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND THE OTHER HALF!!!
you already know how happy me and vic are for you, but hooray again. take care and we will talk soon. xxxxx. and hello to the other ankle biter from fyn.

ooh. spooky. word very is bowwy. is that an hint?

FOUR DINNERS said...

Nice secret to keep though. Public congrats now!

Looks like the girls names are covered eh? Mel or Cynnie.

Still think Nate for a boy as in Nathan Detroit.

Don't you overdo stuff from here on!!! xx

Pie said...

Congratulations!! You take care of yourself!

Red said...

Yay, congrats from me too!

Put your feet up and let the man of the house do all the hard work for the next few months!

eric said...

you know what it means when i say zencongratulations.

Ranting Dullard said...

Nice news. Babies are great!

Laura said...

Wow! What great news! I'm very happy for you! I can live vicarously through you and not succomb to babyitis. :D

d34dpuppy said...

it was hard keepin shut

Kat Maul said...

Congrats! ... wishes an' fishes to you and your "blob" .... my daughter was nicknamed "Splodge" after a scan, she's still known by that name even though she's now 21 :-)

StripeySocks said...

Horrah for Camie! I hopes your pregnancy goes good. And I really think you ought to name the baby Peachy Keen.

Noah said...

!!!!!

ldbug said...

Congratulations!!

I like your self portrait too:-)

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm totally stoked for you and your family! Take care of yourself and that new little pumpkin of yours!

tideliar said...

Many happy returns. Or something...good job. Well done! Hoorah! And stuff :)

Minerva Jane said...

congratulations! how amazingly wonderful

Ranting Dullard said...

Yeah..so any chance of post anytime soon?

d34dpuppy said...

did u haveit yet its been so long since

The Anti Crapitalist said...

Well done!!!!!!

cappy said...

wheres your new post then?