Friday, September 01, 2006

Lookie who I turned out to be!

I am so full of flair!












Katharine Hepburn

You scored 26% grit, 9% wit, 61% flair, and 11% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.

















My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 70% on grit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on wit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 97% on flair
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 8% on class




Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

8 comments:

Ron said...

Witless? Classless? S'not MY Vog!

I was Myrna Loy, in case you were wondering!

As I took the Leading Man test a bit ago, I came out Bogie, and stayed Bogie today...

Life, or Something Like It said...

I'm Katherine Hepburn, too. I loved me in African Queen

* (asterisk) said...

I'm Cary Grant. Funny! At least he's the right nationality for me. I imagine they don't have many Brits as options.

the cappuccino kid. said...

i came out as jimmy stewart.
not sure what to make of that!

zeneric said...

i also came out as jimmy stewert. i was trying for bogey, but ah well.

d34dpuppy said...

i m cary grant n myrna loy
mabe thats cary loy

Cynnie said...

I was katherine too..'and John Wayne ..
god help me !
I could do a one person play based on the movie Rooster Cogburn..

FOUR DINNERS said...

I got Bogart. Dead chuffed but bemused.