Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Day Rising....

A new day, time to clear the air. Life goes on, life still sucks, life is great, this is our lives. Coffee tastes great, even though it is de-caf. Cartoons are on the television, Hubby is cleaning out the closets (thank you thank you! I knew if I held out from doing it long enough he would do it. I am bad, so bad.). My kid woke up on the wrong side of the bed, again. Good to see he takes after me when it comes to not being a morning person. My clients are returning from their summer holidays, filling my schedule with appointments. School has started for my kid. He loves it, and frowns at me when I arrive to pick him up. He has asked me for a Gameboy Advanced portable gaming system. Some kid at his school has tipped him off about a game called Pac-man Pinball that is only available for Gameboy Advanced. I told him he had to wait for Christmas, being that it is a high ticket item. He told me to work more so he could get it sooner (he even used his laser stare at me while saying it). I told him it was time he got his own job. He ran to his room screaming that he was only 4 and was too little to get a job. I don't remember being this way when I was 4. He must take after his father more than I thought. Well, looky there! Hubby has found the operating software for the DVD burner that was installed in our computer a year ago (hahaha, it was in the closet). Wow! Maybe we can use the thing now. Well, off for more coffee and to clear the computer seat for Hubby to fiddle with the DVD burner thingy. Been trying to get Hubby to start his own blog, being that he loves interjecting comments (while I am typing them)on all your blogs. He doesn't think you'll find him interesting. I even volunteered to let him be a contributor on my blog (gasp!). He declined, saying that he may cause a huge stir which would prompt Blogger to kick me off (huh?). Okay, okay...he is getting annoyed, must get off computer.

18 comments:

her indoors said...

ah bless him, your son that is, wouldn't it be great to be 4 again! tell your hubby to get a blog cammie the hammies man!

Ranting Dullard said...

Kids eh?

My boy wants PC games. He never really looked at the PC for 4 years, now, he can operate it like a mini-geek.

His demands for birthday presents were

a cyberman

a talking car

A computer game

FOUR DINNERS said...

4 already?? Send him down't pit diggin' for coal. Make a man of him!

C'mon Mr CV. dare yer. Get bloggin' say what yer want and fuck em all

the cappuccino kid. said...

if he has nothing to say, then why does he constantly keep piping up when we are chatting?
get your own blog fella, we want to hear what you have to say.
as for the ankle biter, aint it just human nature for him to demand what other kids have? one of fyns mates had a gba this morning, so i will be awaiting the order that he "needs" one soon! why do schools let kids take em?

Ron said...

Clearly the Old Man fears the demands a blog would place on him...like Half-Naked Thursday for example. He could field questions, like a call in show. He could write captions to pictures, just for the hell of it! His love of Buicks alone could be a blog. His could be a counterpoint to the missus: "Imperfect Green Outhouses."

So Many Possibilities...

ldbug said...

Hehe, that kid has a sense of humor, too little for a job, huh? Aw, I bet you could put him to work, cleaning out his own closet, just like Dad!! :-)

tideliar said...

Yeah, aside from the agro rug-rat sounds like a nice day really. I am highly jealous!

Melanie said...

So lucky that you can smell coffee w/o barfing. I LOVE coffee, and by some evil twist of horribleness, even the smell of coffee beans made me gag while I was pregnant.
Enjoy! :)

Life, or Something Like It said...

I'd love to hear what Mr.Cammie has to say.
My kids are all older, 18, 11, 15, and they're requests are getting more and more expensive....Count your lucky stars that it's a Gameboy Advance game....for now.

Ron said...

Oh, would that Uncle Ron be able to spring for the Little Man's desire for Electronica! Maybee Xmas as you said...

d34dpuppy said...

get that

Red said...

Are you sure the coffee you're drinking is decaf?! That sounds like a pretty hyper post! ;-D

StripeySocks said...

Since when do four-year-olds know what a Gameboy Advanced is? Insanity... Hah, your son sounds adorable.

Ron said...

Red: Camie is not hyper, rather like an Altoid, she is "curiously strong."

The Little Man is adorable; you should see him looking for PacMan videos on YouTube!

While Camie is expecting, I drink her amount of coffee as well as my own. It's only fair to Juan Valdez!

the cappuccino kid. said...

ron: thats so kind of you!

so tell us camie, you managed to pursuade mr vog to get up off his arse and blog yet?

COME ON MR VOG, YOUR PUBLIC AWAIT YOU!

would ask vic to contribute to mine, but don't want it spoiling!
that and i wouldn't get time to do my own. unless she did it at night, after i left for work! hmmmmm. maybe!

d34dpuppy said...

postpostpost mr camie

Camie Vog said...

Dear All:
Thanks for the great comments! It looks like my mom is going to get the much desired Gameboy Advanced system for that demanding child I call my son.

As for Hubby's own blog: Not yet! I keep hounding him, and have heard every excuse in the book. He can't believe that you all want to read what he writes, and says that I have arm twisted you all in telling him to do it. Whatever! No worries, as soon as he comes up with one, you will all be the first ones to know.

Ron said...

What if I were to tell Mr. Vog, that I got his bro to blog? In fact we call it "The Bro Blog." Would that get him off his chalupas?

;-)

Mr. Vog, wave your hands in the air like you just don't care! It's your birthday, it's your birthday!