Saturday, September 02, 2006

Please, someone stop me....

Because you are learning far more about me than I ever wanted you to know...
At least I turned out to be Jerry and not Bob Weir. Better dead than half dead....I am so Grateful.













Jerry

Grateful Dead Knowledge = 80%

Congratulations! You know more about the Grateful Dead than most people ever will! You probably have all the albums and a lot of live shows- got any boots you wanna trade?
















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 75% on deadpoints




Link: The Grateful Dead Test written by chilla11 on OkCupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

6 comments:

Ron said...

By pure randomness I came as "Brent", whom I have no idea who that is, at 32%! It tells me I have a lot of their albums...

the cappuccino kid. said...

all i know about them is they tend to make songs last for days! and hippie types like them. therefore i respectfuly decline to do this one.


and camie.....STOP!

lee said...

Hi Camie...found you by "next blogging" and happening upon Stuplicated. Since then, I've been haunting his links. What a fun group of people! My Letter of the Day is my newer blog...why I need two blogs? Completely mystifying. studio-twenty-three gets a little more traffic. Thanks for visiting!

Cynnie said...

Camie ..The more I find out about you the more impressed I become..

FOUR DINNERS said...

I'm The Grateful Alive after this weekend

d34dpuppy said...

i came out as bob i dun think its 2 bad considerin a. i never heared mb. it was all guesss
c. i cant get tha botom part 2 work but imma post it neways
:o)