Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've been gone from the blog for over a week and all I give you is this??

Really, I know it isn't much... I have a post almost finished detailing my most recent "trauma", but for now you can read what goes on in the high school I graduated from. I know, boring....

Bomb threat interrupts school
SWARTZ CREEK
THE SWARTZ CREEK NEWS
Sunday, October 08, 2006
By Robyn Rosenthal
COMMUNITY STAFF WRITER

The high school went into lock-down briefly Wednesday after receiving a bomb threat.

Superintendent Jeff Pratt said a student told an assistant principal that another student dressed in black gave him a note containing a bomb threat and then ran off. Officials were able to review surveillance video of the first student from the time he arrived at school. The video did not show another student dressed in black giving him the note, Pratt said. Police searched the school before classes resumed.

The student has been suspended for 10 days and can be expelled under state law.


I like the fact that the little shit hand delivered the bomb threat to the principle. That was class.

12 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

heh heh. Nice school, but I guess they're all like that these days...

Ron said...

These kids today! Why, back in my day, a bomb threat had to have a note with letters cut out from different magazines so they couldn't be easily identified, like these lazy turds today would bother with that! I'll bet they would try to make their "bomb" from dumping the black powder from a raid on cheap caps taken from an Ohio fireworks store instead of risking dogs, security, and cops to steal some blasting caps and dynamite from a construction site like...we...used...to...do.


Never mind.

FOUR DINNERS said...

But he didn't plant a fake bomb. Now that would have been class. Long as it was really fake of course.

eric said...

yeaaaaahhh boooyyeeee!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

dx3 said...

wotta moron it prolly writes in it own handwrites 2

Cynnie said...

eh..damn kids think they invented this crap..
in the 6th grade I slapped a guy and he brought his shotgun to school to kill me ..
..luckily this was before the trenchcoats were all hip and happening in the missfit youth world..he couldnt hide the gun in his wranglers

the cappuccino kid. said...

with all the crazy shit going down your side of the water, if the little shit wanted an hour off school, why not just set off the fire alarms?

i stress i am not condoning this of course!

Anonymous said...

Hand delivered...heheh....

"Here you go" Zoooooommmmmmm.....

It sounds like a bad cartoon. ;)

Steve~

Life, or Something Like It said...

Oh, how the times have changed. My brothers and their friends used to make pipe bombs...'Course, we lived in a small town, and my Dads' cousin was the police cheif....No one was ever hurt, except them a couple of times.

ldbug said...

World's dumbest criminals start young....

StripeySocks said...

It's like "Yeah, here's a bomb threat, I hope you don't remember what I look like later when telling the authorities about this."

Anonymous said...

Jeez. A bad joke, considering everything that's happened here with school violence and all. Maybe he'll learn the lesson of Appropriate Humor 101.