Thursday, October 19, 2006

More useless information about me...

I found this questionaire over at Melanie's blog. Since all it involved was cutting, paste-up, and answers I could come up without thinking to much, I decided to steal it. I DO have a new post written up, but I am too lazy to type it into Blogger right now. As they say in Jamaica, Soon-Come.

Also, thanks for all the comments of support about my last post. It meant a lot, and confirmed that I am not crazy in how I think about that moronic union.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Eh, both.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Black Dahlia. It really sucked.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Veronica Mars
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee with lots of cream.
6. Favorite cuisine? Sushi, if money is no option. Baked Salmon and vegetables.
7. What is your middle name? Marie. So, so, boring.
8. What food do you dislike? Turkey burgers. Too dry.
9. What are your fave colors? Blue, gray, and black.
10. What kind of car do you drive? A very late model Chevy S-10 Blazer.
11. Favorite sandwich? Turkey ruben with honey-cup mustard on the side.
12. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity.
13. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Vietnam
15. What color is your bathroom? White walls, sage green towels, bamboo patterned shower curtain, white shower mat.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever. I haven't bought clothes in a very long time. I would love about 5 different pairs of John Fleuvog shoes, though.
17. Where would you retire to? Mexico.
18. What was your most memorable birthday? 30th. Went to NYC for the first time with my buddy Ron.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Piston's Basketball.
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Ah, to my blog...
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? My mom. Ha, she doesn't know my blog addy!
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Haven't a clue.
23. Favorite saying? Uh-huh, right.
24. When is your birthday? End of October, near Halloween.
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Normally a night person. Been forced into a morning person upon the arrival of children.
26. What is your shoe size? Woman's size 12 AAA!!!
27. Pet: Large gray cat named Sully.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor.
29. How are you today? My usual self.
30. What is your favorite Candy? Currently- Peanutbutter cups. My dad just got back from Hershey, PA....the home of US chocolate.
31. What is your favorite flower? Jasmine
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking
forward to? Feb. 28, 2007, when this little baby inside of me is due to come out.

8 comments:

Ron said...

I'm stealin' from the stealer!

Fluffy Theif

Anonymous said...

Dammit...now I need to run out and buy a sandwich...

Damn you... ;)

Steve~

Life, or Something Like It said...

camie marie vog..I like it!

tangerinesky said...

Hey Cammie,

Thanks for last night's phone call, it was really good to hear from you! And no I didn't think you called to "poop in my ear." Since you got my to respond, I thought I'd also add my two cents to the questionaire thread:

1. What time did you get up this morning? That would mean I went to bed in the first place. . . .
2. Diamonds or pearls? DIAmonds are a girl's best friend -
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Jet Li's Fearless, but I'll be seeing The Prestige this weekend. . .
4. What is your favorite TV show? Veronica Mars [maimum ditto]
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Bagel and cream cheese.
6. Favorite cuisine? Cuisine - Italian, food - steamers!!!
7. What is your middle name? Ann - yawn.
8. What food do you dislike? Ballpark nachos - yuck!
9. What are your fave colors? Navy blue and burgundy, hmmm . . wonder why
10. What kind of car do you drive? 1999 Saturn.
11. Favorite sandwich? Zingerman's Dinty Moore, yumm . . .
12. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity. [absolutely!]
13. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans [Yes! And my U-M flannel pj's]
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Europe.
15. What color is your bathroom? khaki walls (not my choice), navy and gold towels, stars and moon patterned shower curtain, navy shower mat.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that fits comfortably. Amanda Smith and Jones New York are pretty cool.
17. Where would you retire to? Ireland.
18. What was your most memorable birthday? 40th. I got to share my b-d cake with my friends Ron and Cammie!!
19. Favorite sports to watch? Let see, Cardinal baseball, Piston basketball, and Michigan football in that order.
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Not far. . .
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Everybody. . .
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Nancy. .
23. Favorite saying? As of last night, hutchie momma, not sure of the spelling though.
24. When is your birthday? End of October, near Halloween. [same here, sister!]
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm the original nite owl.
26. What is your shoe size? Woman's size 9, thank you very much.
27. Pet: no pets right now :(
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer.
29. How are you today? I'm just the same old carbon based unit.
30. What is your favorite Candy? M&m's, but I love Godiva chocolate too!
31. What is your favorite flower? Orchids and pale pink roses.
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking
forward to? Oct 29th, 'cuz I'm hoping for game seven between my Cardinals and those pesky Detroit Tigers!

Go Cardinals!

* (asterisk) said...

(drooling) I love peanut butter cups...

Red said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7.48am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, thank you.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Adrift.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Survivor.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Earl Grey and toast. But I'm gonna have to switch to all bran and bananas to steer cler of too many carbs.
6. Favorite cuisine? Italian, of course!
7. What is your middle name? Same as my sister's middle name. Some pesky aunt gave us both her own.
8. What food do you dislike? Ready-made meals.
9. What are your fave colors? Red, green, blue.
10. What kind of car do you drive? I only drive in Italy, and then it's my late Dad's car, a silver Saxo.
11. Favorite sandwich? Spinach and mozzarella, toasted.
12. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity is a good one. Loudness is another.
13. Favorite item of clothing? PJs!
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? I'd love to go on a photographic safari in Kenya or Namibia.
15. What color is your bathroom? Beige/brown.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Paul Frank.
17. Where would you retire to? Italy.
18. What was your most memorable birthday? I hope the next one -- off to Seville for tapas and flamenco!
19. Favorite sports to watch? Synchronised swimming.
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Ann Arbour...
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? * (asterisk)
22. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't expect to receive it back.
23. Favorite saying? What fucker said that?!?
24. When is your birthday? 15 January.
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Used to be very much a morning person. Working 14-hour hours has kind of changed that a bit.
26. What is your shoe size? Between 4 and 5 (British size).
27. Pet: A beautiful black-and-white tuxedo cat.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A journalist.
29. How are you today? Slightly hungover... bloody Chianti!
30. What is your favorite Candy? Green & Black's organic white chocolate.
31. What is your favorite flower? Lily.
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking
forward to? My birthday and a holiday to Spain.

FOUR DINNERS said...

happy birthday soon babe x

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:45 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? cash money
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? X-Men III
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Simpsons
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Slimfast Shake
6. Favorite cuisine? Curry
7. What is your middle name? John
8. What food do you dislike? Brussel sprouts
9. What are your fave colors? Blue, Red n black
10. What kind of car do you drive? One that goes
11. Favorite sandwich? Bacon
12. What characteristic do you despise? Religious and/or political fervour
13. Favorite item of clothing? Homer Simpson t-shirt
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Michigan
15. What color is your bathroom? It's a building site. I started n a bathroom company are finishing soon.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? French Connection - don't wear it but love their ad over here : FCUK
17. Where would you retire to? Portugal
18. What was your most memorable birthday? I can't remember 'em
19. Favorite sports to watch? Football (Soccer)
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Camie's blog
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Nobody as I'm not sendin it anywhere
23. Favorite saying? Beer please
24. When is your birthday? December 22nd. 3 days later n it could have been the second coming!
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? What's morning?
26. What is your shoe size? Man's 8
27. Pet: 11 cats + 3 stray cats + 15 fish
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Rich
29. How are you today? Poor
30. What is your favorite Candy? Cadbury's Dairy Milk
31. What is your favorite flower? Venus fly trap
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking
forward to? The day I win the National Lottery

Calabar Gal said...

You guys have got only 32 questions in ur tag over here. I did mine earlier on in the month and there were 60 questions.

I'm a pearl lover too. At last - a deviant from the diamond crowd! LOL

If you do visit my page, you're tagged to complete the remaining 28 questions as well as THE FOURS MEME which is the current tag making its round in BLOGVILLE.

YOU ARE ALL TAGGED!!! lol