Thursday, November 23, 2006

What we did last night...





The Vog family are members of the Toledo Zoo. Each year the zoo staff decorate the entire zoo with the most amazing light display. These are just a couple of the photos from last night. I encourage you to click here to see a great video of the lights in action. The video was captured by our friend Fluffy Stuffin' on his itty bitty Sony camera. Dispite the cameras small size, it came through for us with some fairly good graphics and incredible sound.

10 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

Awww, those are cool pictures, Camie. Nice one. Congrats to Fluffy!

Anonymous said...

they are pretty thanks

FOUR DINNERS said...

Fluffy's a star!

Anonymous said...

Impressive.

I just sat around yesterday and scratched my ass. ;)

Steve~

Cynnie said...

aww..
as much as i dislike christmas , I love the lights..

Just not here..
it's too fucking hot to excited over xmas lights..

Gardenia said...

Awesome! I love the wildlife ones.....that reminds me - another thing to do with family when I go home (if I can walk) - go to zoo lights festival!

Life, or Something Like It said...

I haven't done this for years with the kids. It What a great way to spend an evening with the kids..Looks like you had fun!

d34dpuppy said...

nice stuff cami n ron

Anonymous said...

some people in brooklyn get soooo into xmas lights. Cool to see balconies and the tiniest front yards all decked out for the season.

cool pix--thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

How fun! Great pictures, too. :) We love driving around different neighborhoods to see everyone trying to outdo the Jones'.