Thursday, December 07, 2006

The stylish Baby Vog.

Morning started as usual. Coffee and a bowl of cereal in front of the computer as I begin my blog rounds. However, this morning I was side tracked. 9 times out of 10, I check *Asterisk's blog first. He is my personal bloggin' superstar. The time zone difference most always assures to have a fresh post for me to read each morning. He is getting ready to post his 500th entry since starting his blog in March. Anyhoo, as always, he has a great post up. This time, the side track occurred because of a comment by Tanya. She mentioned that she had used the internet to buy Goth baby clothes. Huh?!? I got to see this. Of to Google I go. Holy Crap! And I thought I lived in a fairly progressive town, but NO ONE sells stuff like this for baby in this city!
Check out these two links. I have only listed two, since I didn't want to overwhelm or bore you. And for you non-baby lovers, go anyway. If more kids were dressed like this, there may be a slim chance you could be a tiny bit more tolerent of the little shits, well, maybe not. But you'll get a laugh anyway.

My mom is so going to kill me when she sees BabyGirl Vog sporting a Ramones onesie, and a Che Guevara t-shirt paired with skull print pants.

Stardust Kids Clothes
Lucky lil' Devil

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there's some creative Christmas gifts for families with babies!! ;-)

Hope your mom is feeling better!!

Ron said...

"Sabina is... a punk rocker.
Sabina is... a punk rocker.
Sabina is... a punk rocker.
Nowwww..."


Got "Never mind my buttocks?"

Ron said...

for the Beastie Baby:

"You've gotta fight, for your right, to...potty!"

Anonymous said...

Perfect little gifts for the baby that has everything.

d34dpuppy said...

i wanna c a piccy of baby vog in that stuff

Gardenia said...

how funny - "You ain't nothing but a corn dog." And the pink skull sweater! Oh!

Definitely City attire though - most of the clothes if put on baby here would end you up in Social Services trying to explain why, then you and your child would be "shunned" for the rest of their lives....

I can't show youngest daughter this websites as she will have another baby just so it could wear the clothes!

* (asterisk) said...

Camie, you are such a sweetie with your kind words. Thank you! I hope this link works: it should show the Love/Hate mitts we bought for the baby of some friends recently, from Nippaz With Attitude. Now how's that for a cool name for a store?!

Anonymous said...

no kids so I must send out the coolness to the extended family....

cappy said...

sorry, but nippaz with attitude has had me chuckleing for hours now!

Gardenia said...

Just spoke with youngest daughter who is freezing in FL and can't find a sweater she likes. Too bad they don't make these in bigger sizes - I would get her the pink one!

Life, or Something Like It said...

I love the clothes. where were they when my kids were babies?

Anonymous said...

The bug has gone underground!! But still here with a new name change...

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad your Mom is alive to kill you. :D LOL!

Yours is going to be THE coolest kid in the sandbox.

Anonymous said...

oh my have you seen those love hate mittens! just what fun you could have with them!

Anonymous said...

Tshirt Hell has some truly offensive baby items. Not sure I'd put my baby in them, but they do crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Isn't a baby kinda, sorta, in a weird way the ULTIMATE punk?

I mean...they shit their pants...

Talk about defying authority. ;)

Steve~