Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Because I don't seem to have any original thoughts at the moment...

1. How old will you be in five years? 43

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?: My son


3. How tall are you? 5'9"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?:Having a baby

5. What's the last movie you saw? Laurel Canyon

6. Who was the last person you called?: Ron

7. Who was the last person to call you?: My mom

8. What was the last text message you received?: Birthay party invite, last year

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?: My mom


10. Do you prefer to call or text?: call

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?: sleeping

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?: Last Saturday

14. What color are your eyes?: greenish/blue

15. What time did you wake up today? 7:30am

16. What are you wearing right now?: Pajama bottoms, tshirt

17. What is your favorite Christmas song?: I don't really like Christmas music

18. Where is your favorite place to be?: I am here...

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?: at times, here.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?: Thailand

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Most likely here.

22. Do you tan or burn?: neither

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?:Death. I got over it.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?: I can't even remember.


25. How many TV's do you have in your house?: three

26. How big is your bed?: Queen

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?: Desktop

29. What color are your sheets? Teal

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?: one

31. What is your favorite season?: spring/fall

32. What do you like about fall?: The weather, and the leaves changing colors
33. What do you like about winter?: Winter is just a bridge between fall and spring.
34. What do you like about the summer?: How green everything becomes.

35. What do you like about spring?: How the air smells.

36. How many states have you lived in?: 1, full time. 2 part time.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in?: Swartz Creek, Ann Arbor, Bethesda MD, Fairplay CO.


38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?: socks and shoes.

39. Are you a social person?: Not really.

40. What was the last thing you ate?: Banana crunch cereal.

41. What is your favorite restaurant?: Sabor Latino

42. What is your favorite ice cream? any flavor
43. What is your favorite dessert?: fresh baked cookies or cheesecake.

44. What is your favorite kind of soup?: Butternut

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?: Raspberry

46. Do you like Chinese food? yes

47. Do you like coffee?: Ah, yeah.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?: 6-8

49. What do you drink in the morning?: Ah, coffee.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?: no, unless hubby is in town, then right.

52. Do you know how to play poker?: Not really.

53. Do you like to cuddle?: Cuddling is okay, glomming is not.

54. Have you ever been to Canada?: yes

56. Do you eat out or at home more often?: home

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?: only famous people

59. Do you want kids?: Have 1 son, daughter is on the way.

60. Do you speak any other languages? None fluently.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?: ocean

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?:Don't care. Just get me there!

65. Do you know how to drive a stick?: yes

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?: I forgot what is was like to spend extra money on.

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? no

68. What is your favorite TV show?: No Reservations
69. Can you roll your tongue?: yes

70. Who is the funniest person you know?: People are funny? Haven't noticed...
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?:Yeah, this yellow dog my kid gave me.

72. What is the main ringtone on your phone?:American Idiot by Green Day

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?: a few

74. What red object is closest to you right now? a bucket

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?: Yes

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?: Closed

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? neither
78. Do you flirt a lot?: Me? Pahleese... You'll be lucky if I even notice you...

79.what do you dip a chicken nugget in? My kid likes ranch dressing.

80. What is your favorite food?: Mexican

81. Can you change the oil on a car?: yes

82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?:NO

83. Have you ever run out of gas?: no

84. What is your usual bedtime?: Whenever I happen to fall asleep.

85. What was the last book you read?: The Nasty Bits, by Anthony Bourdaine

86. Do you read the newspaper?: Yes

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?: Yes

89. Do you watch soap operas?: No

90. Do you dance in the car?: Only if I feel like bothering my kid.

91. What radio station did you last listen to?: 91.7 WUOM (public radio)

92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?: Collage of photos of my dad when he was young.

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Name of Ann Arbor Schools Superintendant

94. What is your favorite candle scent?: Pumpkin Spice

95. What is your favorite board game?: Candyland, Chutes and Latters..(with my kid)

96. When was the last time you fondled a cow?: I have never touched a cow.

97. When was the last time you attended church?: I can't remember

98. Who is/was your favorite teacher in high school?: I had no favorite teachers.

99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? 14 days

100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?: I guess I would have to say my Hubby

12 comments:

Ron said...

Fear not, Lane, you will drum again!

This list would be much different after Camie takes a trip...save the idea, and do it again, after said trip!

Ron said...

Think of it this, Camie, you, right now, you're in one of the later rounds of the 3rd Ali-Frazier fight!

Breathe in...breathe out...you will prevail...

and remember eventually Down Goes Frazier!

* (asterisk) said...

Wow. I know what you mean about lacking an original thought. I'm like that right now, too. Hope all is good with you, though.

drunk punk said...

wasn't goin to tell you. wanted it to be a surprise but you sound down. Hope it cheers you up. On the way 1 OP Tour top, 1 cd of pics from the tour, 1 dvd of the tour, 1 cd of me favourite sounds. Hope yer like. Caz said she'd post it last week n it all sat in her boot. She remembered yesterday so it's on the way!!!!

snowbug said...

I love butternut soup too

What's glumming?

her indoors said...

yep whats glomming?

Camie Vog said...

Glomming, to me, usually involves a child. They climb all over you, wiping gooey spit all over while they kiss and snuggle to the point that it hurts. Hair, body parts get pulled and smashed, once again, covered in the little glommers spit (usually after they have had sticky candy, juice, ect).
Don't get me wrong, I love my kid. He just forgets that he is 54 pounds and that people have boundries... Gosh, re reading this, I appear to be SO heartless... Really, I'm not. I am just overly pregnant, filled to the brim with baby, and need a little space.

her indoors said...

thanks for the explanation of glomming! not long to go now and soon we will be seeing photos, i hope, of the the new arrival x

Life, or Something Like It said...

I think that it was a great post. I bet that you could come up with a post just reading some of your own answers....
I am wearing pj pants and a t shirt right now, too...

Anonymous said...

Oh camie . . Post a tummy pic ! . .i never glowed while preggers. . And my ass was where i carried most of the weight . But dammit . . I sort of wish i were pregnant now . . . I just love you little mama .! 0. . . . . . . cynnie

Gardenia said...

Hey gal - are you a bit down as you enter the last of the pregnancy? If so, don't be! do - pamper yourself as much as possible (I know not easy unless others cooperate) - if I remember right, I couldn't even get out of the tub IF I could get in for a bubble bath - then worried about bubbles in the birth canal (just being silly!) It will be soon, soon ......... think of the adorable little thing in its red sweater and its cap.....everyone will be stopping you to look......

well, at the library - and going to saunter on to the movie - I had to escaper mother's house for a while ........I'm turning into dog #5.......help me, help meeeee

no seriously, I should be on the road by Thursday if nothing comes up - like another County induced harrassment - will fill you all in when I get home...............

take care, luv u, and tell hubby to hold off the hoard for a day when he's home - - - while you go get a full body massage.....OR something.....or a movie ........OR

Minerva Jane said...

wow--that's long meme! can't wait to see pix of the little baby. and good luck with the final stretch!