Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hide your eyes, here is another MEME!

first off....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!


Okay, back to that Meme. I found this over at Red's page. It looks like she got it from Pickled Olives.




If you could have any piece of art what would it be?

I would choose the sculpture "Cacountala" by Camille Claudel. Since there is no way that I'll ever truely "own" this, I had it tattooed onto my left arm.



Name two of your guilty pleasures.

Hmmm, Guilt is not something I associate with...
On the T.V. I love the shows Veronica Mars and No Reservations.
I also like yarn. I like looking at it, touching it, buying it for some "future" project. Oh, and books. Yeah, that is over two, but so what?

If you were an actor/actress who would it be and what movie would you choose to take the lead role in?

Let's see.... The first that comes to mind would be Uma Thurman's character in both volumes of Kill Bill. A touch of evil, while looking cute. The next would be Lee Marvin's character (ah, I can switch gender, right) in the movie "The Big Red One".

What's the most romantic gesture someone's made to you?

Hubby met me at the airport with a dozen roses and a ring and asked me to marry him. That was several years ago. As most of you know, I refer to Hubby as my husband, but we are not legally married. We decided that this year, on April 4th we will officially tie the knot. That day will be our 10 year anniversary together.

Who's your favorite superhero / villain?

Ah, SpaceGhost?

What's your favorite leftover food?

Pulled pork and white rice with plantains from Sabor Latino.

Describe in five words how you saw yourself in high school.

Self aware, distant, angry, happy, punk.

If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be and why?

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It is the Ann Arbor of Mexico. Cultural, pretty, but warm with an ocean.

Name five good gifts you would like to receive (within reason - no sports cars etc)

Is a house too much to ask for? Housekeeping services for life, Unlimited paid vacations to the destinations of my choice, Tattoo gift certificates, Tuition waivers to a really good school for my son.

If you could live one week in a cartoon what would it be and why?

Well, it's not really a cartoon, but I would live in the kids program "The Upside Down Show". I don't know why... The guys just seem funny.

Dinner for five - who would you invite (the world is your oyster)?

Camille Claudel, my maternal grandfather, my husband (boy, I really miss him), Joe Strummer, and Rodin.

4 comments:

drunk punk said...

In line with me bein a cheeky git I'm doin it here...

If you could have any piece of art what would it be?

Owt painted by Bowie

Name two of your guilty pleasures.

Guilt? wassat?

If you were an actor/actress who would it be and what movie would you choose to take the lead role in?

Phil Daniels 'Quadrophenia' or David Bowie 'The Man Who Fell To Earth'

What's the most romantic gesture someone's made to you?

Blow job age 15. Who said romance is dead?

Who's your favorite superhero / villain?

Wolverine

What's your favorite leftover food?

chicken vindaloo

Describe in five words how you saw yourself in high school.

dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumber

If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be and why?

New Zealand

Name five good gifts you would like to receive (within reason - no sports cars etc)

beer, vodka, keera knightly, beer, vodka

If you could live one week in a cartoon what would it be and why?

Homer. You have to ask?

Dinner for five - who would you invite (the world is your oyster)?

Caz, Jax, Johnny (Rotten) Lydon, David Bowie, Camie Vog

Red said...

You're getting married, yay! Congratulations to you both. By the way, Hubby sounds like a real romantic. Very nice...

ldbug said...

Ah, a beach sounds nice to live on.

What a romantic boy you've got! Lucky, congrats:-)

Pickled Olives said...

I like your choices! And congrats on the upcoming nuptuals!