Thursday, February 22, 2007

Anna Nicole, Britt Spears...they don't even hold a torch to the beauty of Little Ms. Vog!

The Vog family would like to say thank you to all you great bloggers out there who have wished us well! As requested, here are some more photos of Ms.VogSprog. I would of had them up here yesterday, but, eh, we forgot to pay the cable bill on time and had our service interupted. Go figure.

(photo #1) This is the picture we are using for her birth announcements. Check out that cool sweater! The hat that goes with it... is too big! Plus, I wanted everyone to see all of her hair. Oh, and Pup, you are right. She does look a lot like me.
(photo #2) This is her first bath at home. She was not happy. But she smelled good afterwards.
(photo#3) Much happier, getting dried off.

(photo#4) Little Man, showing off the look that has been gracing his face for the past week. BabyVog is not allowed to get any closer to him than what you see here. He seemed much happier when I was pregnant. Now, he has immersed himself in video games in an attempt to ignore her as much as possible. Occassionally, he will lighten up when we aren't looking and teach her things like addition and subtraction, the names of the planets, and various colors. We were lucky enough to get some of this on video.

My brain is slowly coming back. All of these late night feedings are giving me lots of time to think of different post topics. I now need to look for the time to actually write the ideas down.

Dinners! The package has arrived! More on that later....

15 comments:

ldbug said...

She's so little! I love the sweater.

Poor little guy, he'll take to his new sis in no time:-)

Biddie said...

So much hair! I love the sweater. Those kids are adorable. You did a good job!
I'm sure that your little guy will fall in love very soon with his little sis. Until she is big enough to mess with his video games...

Lee said...

Too cute! Looks like everyone is settling in nicely. How are you doing MommyVog?

cappy said...

look at that hair!! more than me!
young master vog'll settle soon enough! doesn't like being outnumbered whilst daddy is at work!
top pics. love.

d34dpuppy said...

nice piccys camie ty i hope u r all doin well

Camie Vog said...

ldbug and biddie- Isn't that sweater the cutest! I was worried that it would be too small for her, but it fits her great.

Lee- I am back to normal. The birth was so easy that recovery was all but over in about 24 hours. Matter of fact, I didn't even clear my client schedule, and have even worked this week. I figured that I mine as well take advantage of having hubby home to babysit for me.

cappy- MasterVog has been knocked down a few notches. The real test for him will be next week, when his dad once again hits the road to "haul" in some money.

Gardenia said...

You are right - she is beautiful. Look at that head of beautiful dark hair - well you can tell she is related to her brother for sure.

He probably is a bit bent, he's been the king for a while. try to involve him in some of her care - they'll soon enough be buddies.....

There were four years between my middle and oldest - it worked out great........

I can't believe your quick recovery - my gosh! Be very careful please and don't overdo -

Thanks for the adorable pics.

Cynnie said...

I always said all my kids made great only children..
he'll outgrow it when she gets old enough to be fun.


You have such gorgeous kids!
and you're so talented!..
Be looking for a wee bit o' something ..
remember made with love, and it's the thought that counts..blah blah blah
( overlook the crappy craftmanship)

Noah said...

the baby is sooooo cute!!
and i posted pictures of my boots for you...not as cute as the baby though

her indoors said...

she is beautiful, they sweater is great and the lad will love her to bits

FOUR DINNERS said...

she is gorgeous. Give her a hug from Uncle Dinners x

tideliar said...

Congrats Cammie! What a beauty! All the best the all of you...I'm sure hubby will be homesick as hell, although I expect he'll relish missing the 3am diaper changes :P

* (asterisk) said...

Huh?! I thought I'd left a comment here. What gives?

Oh well. The new nipper looks swell, guys. Funny that the lad is so disinterested! Kids, eh?

Melanie said...

Mazel Tov! to your family. Your new little Miss is absolutely adorable! She has so much pretty dark hair.

No worries about your little man. He is just bent out of shape, because he's no longer the star anymore, but he'll get over it. I'll probably be going through the same thing in a year or two when my little Miss has to share the stage.

Anyways, way to go on the birth. I couldn't imagine having a baby without drugs, so here's my verbal standing ovation to you.

Pickled Olives said...

Oh I'm late to the party, but look at that sweetie!!!! Baby Vog is adorable! So is big brother!!! :0)