Monday, October 22, 2007

A day at the park.

LittleMan finally got that boomerang that he has been asking for. We found it in a sale bin at the toy store. After losing it in our neighbors tree 5 times, we decided to take him to a big park so he could practice his moves.

He is getting pretty good at it. Lucky for us, he didn't nic any of us in the head (though he tried). He is now asking for a "real" wood one. Geez, kid!


Driver 8 (my hubby) took some well deserved time off from working on our house to spend some quality time with little Beanie. Beanie is now 8 months old, has two bottom teeth, is able to combat crawl and says "Mama", "Dada", "Hi", and "Cat".


It amazes me how the two of them have the same looks on their faces.

Aww.... this last one is my favorite!

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Ron said...

Lil' Beanie is gettin' to be quite lovable!

Biddie said...

8 months? Are you sure?! Seems like just yesterday! So, ok, she says Mama, and DaDa, but does she say BIDDIE. Come on now, it isn't hard!
Love the photos! I think I'll keep my eyes open for a wooden boomerang...Just in case!

her indoors said...

your children are just so adorable, gosh a wooden boomerang, have a very old one hung on my stairs and as far as i know it has never been thrown!

4kidsandadog said...

awww..look at her. 8 months!!!

My boys like frisbee's and they hurt if you get in the way. Ouch!

Cynnie said...

I'm not promisig anything ..
but i think i have a real wooden boomarang (from australia!)
I'll look around..
I may have thrown it away..

Beanie is so adorable ..

she's got kick ass hair!
aww
this has cheered me to no end

FOUR DINNERS said...

Beeeeeeeautiful....Beanie that is...

C'mon Mr CV! I can't call yer beautiful mate. They'd be talkin about us!

Tell yer what. As yer listen to DP Radio I'll do a Mr CV special. Ok?

Comin' right up show after next.

What I need is his fav bands and sounds. Mail me CV x

Gardenia said...

What an adorable child - beautiful actually! Your family is beautiful. Wonderful pictures.

d34dpuppy said...

man that was fast

4kidsandadog said...

cynnie: if you threw it away surely it would come back? ;0)
*runs and ducks*

Camie Vog said...

Hahaha! That's funny 4kids!!

Cynnie said...

haaaa..!

omg..i walked right into that..

Ron said...

Cynster, with a bit o' hip action you can walk right in and throw my boomerang any time you please...

tideliar said...

Awww... sweet! :P

* (asterisk) said...

I used to have an orange plastic boomerang, shaped in that kinda L-shaped boomerang shape. I couldn't get the bloody hang of it.

Looks like a great day!

cappy. said...

mr vog!!! first time i've seen him!
tell little man his uncle (you know who) says hi. pc plum he used to call me!
beanie looks as gorgeous as her mom!
wheres the pic of you?
used to have a 'rang, got quite good at it.

Noah said...

my god 8 months?

蔡健雅Tata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.