Thursday, February 14, 2008

Beanie is ONE today!!

Crazy, beautiful girl!


Oh, so serious. Don't you love the hair doo!?! She doesn't. We can't say the word "hair" around her. If we do, she immediately takes out what ever hair accessory is in her hair. Speaking of hair, I think she needs another haircut soon.

I can't believe a whole year has passed. It doesn't seem possible. Oh, did I mention that she is walking all over the place now?? Nothing is safe.

I'll post more pictures of her party and the cake smashing business on Sunday. We are having the big event on Saturday evening.

Her birthday date is Feb.15! I started this post on the 14th, waited until after midnight to post it, and ended up with a date of Feb 14...

12 comments:

katy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Beanie x
have a great party

Further on up the road said...

Happy birthday day Beanie

Truck Driver Wife said...

Happy birthday Beanie!!!

She is beautiful!!

tideliar said...

Happy Birthday weething!!!!!!!!! :D

d34FpUpPy said...

dun cut her hair let it grow really long n braid it... dahdah..
built in leash XD

Biddie said...

Happy Birthday, Beanie! I can't believe that it has been a year already!
I used to do Kayla's hair like that, too. She hated it :(
Can't wait to see the photos. Hugs xxxxx

cappy. said...

what an angel!

happy birthday beanie!

save me some cake.

FOUR DINNERS said...

One???? Already?????

Happy Birthday Beanie babe

Love n hugs from Uncle Dinners xxxx

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Baby Beanie. :0)

My DD hated anything in her hair too!

Cynnie said...

OMG!!..it's been a year!!
I've been a horrible friend..
this is the busy touristy time of year here..
kisses to you all

Gardenia said...

Oh, she is so cute!!!!! Maybe her hair preferences are signaling that she is a very opinionated little girl even at one?

Sooooooooo cute!

* (asterisk) said...

Missed this, but I can't believe a year has gone by already! Wow. HB, BV!

(Posts are dated from the time you start them, but you know you can change the date of your post in the little Post Options button, right?)