Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This blog needs a overhaul.

I am tired of the look of my blog. I have been trying to find a template that expresses my inner bullshit. I need to re-do the blogroll, as it hasn't been touched in a million years. Some of the blogs listed aren't even there, or have change with the times. Plus, with the existing layout I can't seem to have a followers section, or include twitter updates.

Maybe when it is lookin' all perty I'll post more...doubt it. Oh, and I am done making excuses about why I don't blog. If I post something, read it. If I don't post quick enough for your liking and you are sick of checking on it, I suggest a RSS feed thingy. Or, you can complain in the comment field and my staff will get back with you. It is what it is.

8 comments:

furiousBall said...

lemme know if you need any helps, i'm a design clown

Gardenia said...

LOL - change! Lots of change. New body - new other things! Go girl, will be excited to see looks of new design. We're gonna have to bear with one another - I been just too stuck too blog this last week! With the bambinos I'm sure you are busy, busy. Would be fun to see some updated pics of them though - if ya got time.

cappy said...

posterous! thats all i'm gonna say!
and happy birthday to wee man.

Biddie said...

I have been watching weight loss! Whoo hoo! You go girl!
Blog when you want, whatever. I will keep coming back when I remember and in the meantime, I will keep up with you on facebook..
Oh, I lost your phone number. I was thinking of calling one of these days now that I have my long distance back.

Aunt Jackie said...

Well???

Cynnie said...

i know what you mwean..im sick of my blog..
just keep the photo!..
I LOVE that thing

Aunt Jackie said...

Back checking in...

I felt the same way too and overhauled my blog. I'm glad I did. It's a little cooler and all.

It's hard keeping up but I love blogging and wanna hang in here.

蔡健雅Tata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.