Thursday, June 04, 2009

Will the economy really push Mr. Vog to this?

When you have no money in the bank for the mortgage that is already due, desperation sets in. When the trucking company your husband works for in the United States falls short again, and again, and again.... When all the people who have bailed your family out financially can't help anymore you start looking for cash in ways that you'd never imagine. If THIS is all there is out there to keep a family from the streets, than you KNOW the country you call home is totally fucked. I'm not sure I am strong enough to allow someone who is my world, to do THIS to make sure his family is okay in this country. It is a long clip, but please watch it to see what has been asked of me by my husband. I DON'T THINK IT IS WORTH THE RISK FOR FUCKING SURVIVAL IN A FREE WORLD! This driver was a civilian contract truck driver in Iraq. Notice the tipped over truck in front of the driver who is filming this. The driver of the fallen truck did not live.

6 comments:

furiousBall said...

fucking horrible. i hate money

Aunt Jackie said...

Money sucks... especially because we never have any. :-\

I'm with Furious

cappy said...

i hope not. x

The Preacherman said...

Don't you bloody dare mate. CV and the kids need you alive and there.

Loadsa hugs kid. Hang in there. Sooner or later the good guys win.

xxxx

Gardenia said...

I hate those desperate times - I hate it for you - hate it for all of us - wondering how to make the ends meet - heck we are even accepting of the fact they are a few yards short of meeting - I agree with Preacherman - don't. Remembering when Wyoming was tempting you guys - I'm glad you didn't - its starting to slow down there too - people moved and uprooted their lives to find out jobs are beginning to dry up there. You don't want to end up living under Sharia'h either!!!

蔡健雅Tata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.